15.9.14

Its Just, a Sugar Rush

Wherever I travel, I make it my mission to find what sweet treats they have to offer
Luckily, I had my trip to Barcelona with friends to look forward to this summer. One of the places they always mention in the guidebooks is the food markets! You cannot say no to those smoothies, but make sure you look around first to get the best for your money - I got a Strawberry and Mango smoothie! So soothing in the heat.

 Central market with smoothies and a amazing marzipan sweets.
 Ice-cream with eyes? I knew I wanted needed it and with your choice of flavours and toppings, how can you go wrong.
This is the kind of Pharmacy I need, Happy Pills, prescribe me with sweet thangs any day. 
My sticker on the bottle reads: 'For increasing your chance of adventures'.

X

No comments: