20.8.13

Knee Deep '13

Knee Deep was actually my first time going to Cornwall, to a festival and first camping experience.
Pretty crazy that I waited until I was 22 to do these things but my family have never been the camping type and lack of money always put a barrier between me and festivals. That was the perfect thing about Knee Deep, it was affordable. It suited me pretty well, you could just sit on the grass and listen to the music, and I hadn't really heard of any of the bands so I discovered some gems:
[Farewell Jr, Cloud Boat,  Deafkid,  Amateur Best]
Night:
And then we partied it up at night!
Day:
 During the day we chilled out, listened to the music, made our little campsite homey with bunting and had breakfast in style.
After the weekend we drove to Looe - Pasty, bakery & Sweet galore! I had a lovely time spending time with my friends :)

X

No comments: