8.6.13

Food food & more food?

During Graduate Fashion Week I ate and drank a lot. Yeah, it needed a post on its own.
Lo' and behold...pictures of food/drink. I'm afraid it's something this generation has become obsessed with and I'm not going to lie, I love it.

 Homemade cupcakes from the Ding family / Greek pizza from Pizza@Home, well recommended / Kiss for Jools frozen yogurt / Strawberry cheesecake smoothie from my local train station
On Tuesday, me and my uni friends went to Meat Liquor for some burgers 'n' booze. When we arrived, there was a long queue & a wait for a table but I can definitely say it was worth it! We even got to see someone attempt the triple chilli challenge (very ManVsFood) & used their photo booth.
 Got to say, after having little time to spend with my friends during deadlines, hanging out with them during GFW was pretty good!

X 


No comments: