3.9.12

Places to go in Paris

The days before my little trip to Paris I spent ages trying to find things to do & places to go.
Failing to find a job & waiting to hear back from possible internships I ended up searching a hell of a lot of sites. But other than the Standard landmarks that everyone goes to, I found it really hard to find things off the beaten track. [Paris in four months and Oh Happy Days! helped though] So I've decided to do this post to kinda 'Pay it forward' about the things I came across for anyone struggling like I was :)
Food:
 Angelina's - Literally (in my opinion) the best thick hot chocolate I've ever had, it was rich & sweet at the same time. Worth the 
Amorino's - As you can see they do these Rose shaped ice-cream but they are soo delicious too! Creamy delight!
 Pain.Vin.Fromages - Had an authentic french cheese fondue meal at this place which is a little away from the touristy area & worth a little waiting.
Shops:
 Vintage Desir - Stumbled across this vintage shop with really good quality clothing & deals, nice & tidy too. I got 2 tops for €3 & a jumper for €5!
 Free'P'Star - Prices starting from €1! You will need to rummage though. The street is a place to visit in it's self, quite a gay scene & full of character.
Shakespeare & Co - This bookshop is one of the oldest, it's lovely just to look around & discover the little elements around.

Hope this helps anyone who comes across my blog
X

1 comment: