23.6.12

Stay motivated

Been at home for a while now, doesn't seem like I've done much but went to Graduate Fashion Week this year...
Okay I know it was a while ago now but I found it really inspiring for my final year, although it also jolted me into reality of all the work I'm going to have to do. SCARY. But exciting too? I can't seem to stick to an idea but I'm trying to brainstorm as much as possible before 3rd year starts.
 My uni, Northumbria University, had a such a good display of work. A prime example from my course is April Bowden's 'Play the British Field' book, full of quality photographs. I mean just look at the sheer size of it, amazing.
 And obviously it was Father's day last Sunday! So I made him this simple card :)
Amongst other things, I've also tried to make the most of the summer by drawing when I can, like this one above, so hopefully by September I will see an improvement! I'll keep adding them here.

X

4 comments:

Katrina said...

that greeting card is just amazing! so is your drawing. talented! xo

The Young Bridget Jones

Hayley said...

That drawing is amazing :) x

The Fashion Milkshake said...

Nice post !

3 words YOU HAVE STYLE !
How was fashion week > ? what did you see ? :)

I'm an instant follower of you now :)

Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

Love,

Janice
the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

Chloe said...

FANTASTIC drawing!!

www.kookyquirkycute.blogspot.com