28.5.12

Home Surprise

I'm definitely not the luckiest of people but a while ago I won these amazing books from Hardie Grant!
I had to wait until I got home to see them - it kind of prolongs the surprise so I didn't mind as much. Best part was that I  completely forgot they were all signed too, not gonna lie, I was especially excited about the signed Viktor & Rolf book!
Really keen on trying some of the recipes in the Arabian cookbook too, most of it are things I'd eat at home anyway :)
Also came back to another surprise! My mum redid my room slightly, making new curtains I picked out years ago and painting my walls cream from my overly bright colourful ones that I had since year 8 which didn't suit me haha. Cool. Now bring on summer

X

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Your room looks super cute :) x