8.4.12

Luggage Barrier

A little review from the last few weeks - in photo form of course!
I seem to always have the same ol' same old excuse that I have lots of work to do blah blah blah boringg. But I will eventually get it done this Easter...well I don't really have a choice. OK now the photos.
 Jes and I made Heather this chocolatey layer cake for her 20th!
 Heading back home for Easter, watching 50/50 (aah Joseph G-L) & a 'anything left in our fridge' sandwich on the train.
 Arrived at Kings Cross Station, the new architecture looks so cool! & couldn't help going to Platform 9 3/4 ;)
Who doesn't love breakfast waiting for them after an early train journey.

X

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Hello Dana,
Its Jenn!
How did you make the lovely banner at the top of your page?! I love it xxx

dearsafia said...

check out that malteser cake! yummmmmmmm x