11.1.12

Lotta pink

As promised a few photos from the lil' party I had for my birthday
We decided to decorate our conservatory with any material found, balloons, fairy lights, floor seating etc & then surprise everyone with it later. It wasn't the plan but everything sort of turned 'pink' so just went with it. Ermm so enjoy?
Quick brainstorm of ideas beforehand
 Small sweet & snacks laid out to go with our 'Cakes &Cocktails' theme/ Home made party hats at the end
-make your own cocktails-
 Light pink lemon cake I made :)
Bam! and that is that.

X

2 comments:

Funny Little Frog said...

Hope you had a great day, this looks fab! I lvoe the make your own cocktail bit xxx

Jo said...

Ohh, your birthday truly looked incredible! <3 I love love love the beautiful decorations!

x
Enter my clog giveaway! Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog