26.9.11

Flower tops

I realise I'm still going on & on about LFW buutt here are a few more photos I took of my favourite womanswear shows I managed to see..
Bit gutted I missed one of the craziest fashion shows with Ziad Ghanem at VFS as people were calling him the new Mcqueen and I always like a dose of OTT fashion. Check out some of the photos of the show from the VFS blog hereee.

These headpieces were beautiful as were the embroidered netting [Elisa Palomino 
 Backstage photo - Inbar Spector's dresses were amazing, reminded me a little of Viktor&Rolf. Another designer, Georgia Hardinge, had the most wearable collection, most pieces were flowy & the model's hair was styled uniquely.
Also Pandemonia watched a few of shows shows at VFS so I managed to get a snap - must be boiling! It's weird to think someone is under there lol

X

No comments: