2.9.11

Cake fail

 Last Friday was my last day working at Tatty Devine! Really sad to go :(
For my last week I was also given the opportunity to help out with the photo shoot of the SS/12 collection. I had to make sure everything was perfectly clean & laid out nicely to be photographed. Can't wait to see them on the website next season...really wish I could tell you what the new designs are like! Anyway, I wanted to bake something special to say thanks but after trying various times I failed miserably & decided to buy a lovely cake instead:

Ended up getting the cake from Albion, they even wrote a message for me :)
 All my attempts. I just didn't want to give a rubbish cake & most of them tasted horrible. My sister made Mr lobster there.
What I brought during my time there! - Crystal shards ring/Moustache ring/ Gold pyramid necklace. 
AND me and my banana necklace! :)

X

5 comments:

galatea. said...

super cool bling! i loove that yummy cake too x

Katrina said...

you worked at the Tatty Devine?? wow! great pictures- makes me smile!

katrina from theyoungbridgetjones.blogspot.com

Doing it her way. said...

Yes Dana Banana :D! xx

Cylia said...

lol! the necklace is too funny.. :) p.s. I entered a blogger contest and I really need you to 'like' my picture.. it only takes a second. And the contest only runs for a week! I'd really appreciated. here is an explanation: http://cyliaaaa.blogspot.com/2011/09/tag.html

EUQINOM-SEVEN said...

I LOOOOOOOOOVE THAT NECKLACE SOOO MUCH I MAKE BANANA EARRINGS BUT AWWW I WANT THAT CHAIN! LOL

http://euqinom7.blogspot.com
E♥7