17.8.11

Moustache shop

Surprised to find out the weekend I chose to go down to Brighton was Gay Pride!
Really had no idea but it made my trip more enjoyable with all the buzz of the excitement and seeing everyone dressed up. But either way Pride or no Pride it was good to catch up with a couple of friends & basically chill out


 Some of the people I came across, amazing outfits ha

 Pretty windy day so we mostly sheltered behind parked boats - wearing my Lazy oaf top :)

And of course I had to included a standard food pic : We dumped anything (edible) on our pancakes...like pieces of jam doughnuts mmm 

X

2 comments:

Isabel said...

I LOVE PRIDE!! And Brighton sounds like such a rad city, a good friend did an exchange there last year. :)

augustalolita said...

wonderful photos!! i love what you put on the pancakes!! such a brilliant idea!! going to try this for myself <3