4.7.11

Deer & picnics

Finally finished working at Wimbledon this morning & can't wait to have more free time!
Managed to actually get last Sunday off which I completely needed after having a work sleep work sleep routine and went to Richmond park with a few friends :) Hopefully I'll have more picnics this summer

D'aw 

Entered in an young refugee art competition recently & illustrated my take on how some refugees are demoted when they immigrate.
Okay now I'm going to bed to attempt to reverse my nocturnal state due to my night shifts! 

X

4 comments:

Tailored Beginnings said...

Please bring that picnic basket up to Newcastle! Beaut!

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

gorgeous illustration. xo


p.s. I'm having a giveaway for a $225 Orient Watch if you'd like to check it out. x
devorelebeaumonstre.com

The GUILTY HYENA said...

Very poignant concept behind this illustration, feeling the hardships with integrity. I hope you do well in the competition! :)

Feel free to stopover at The GUILTY HYENA ×

Vixen-23 said...

That illustration is so so good. Good luck in the competition x