22.5.11

Time to show off


I helped out with Northumbria Uni's graduate fashion show at the Baltic on Thursday & sat in a show too.
Without being biased I really do think all the designs were amazing, you can see all the work that has gone into making them as they were at such a professional level. Here are a few photos I managed to take:

 [Designer : Jennifer Smith]
The large space at the Baltic was filled with clear chairs stacked in rows - the models zigzagged around them.  There were also 3 huge screens with film projections & a live video feed.
My course friends (above: Kathryn & Megan) actually modelled in the show, they looked amazing! Check out their joint blog 
♥ Fashion UK  [link] :)
 [Designer Lesley Elizabeth Ford]
I like these accessories :) [Designer : Clare Murray]
Love this collection, I want these tux dresses! [Designer: Lauren Wroe]
This is my favourite dress from the show, the all over red styling is genius  [Designer: Lauren Wroe]
Just a couple of snaps of me in my team tee overlooking the Quayside.

X

2 comments:

sophie foster said...

those designs are all lovely!
i really want to do a fashion corse at northumbria next year
xx

Hannah C.J. said...

You just wait till you see Salford graduates :p tehe, the battle is on at GFW xxx