30.5.11

Midnight snack

Saturday night, literally around midnight, I got so bored so I decided to bake some cupcakes! 
 I had all these plans to put pretty designs on them but after waiting for them to come out of the oven all my enthusiasm went & I just wanted to eat them...sooo I dumped mini marshmallows on them :) [ Oh & Yes I tend to go sleep very late]

Later I watched ''The secret life of bees'' again which is a quite sad but sweet film, I recommend watching it. [Print screen image]
My main point of mentioning this is basically because in the film I noticed her cute sleeveless shirt, I really like how the collars are buttoned down & the general casualness of it. Definitely a summer trend in my opinion, don't you agree? 
X

6 comments:

Ifee. said...

Mmmm, those look lush! x

Hannah C.J. said...

I love that book! (yes I've read the book and not seen the film!) Do you have it? x

Grace said...

Aw cute cupcakes :D

herecomesthesun said...

I loved that movie so much!

graphitree said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fashion Cappuccino said...

Wow, those cupcakes look so delicious! Yummy! xoxoxoo