26.3.11

Well in my day


Thought I'd show a selection of photos from my 'Fashion Photography' module from last term. I chose the theme Old fashioned.
I edited them to look like they were taken using film, focus on the background as well as the garment and think about the lighting. 

Here are a few pages from my sketchbook [above]       Inspiration/ Location/ Testing/ Location

Lit & Phil library, Near Newcastle station.


Assembly rooms, Newcastle.



I sneakily took this dress back after the shoot...Can't believe it's reduced to £5! No wonder it's out of stock.

My model was amazing, she's definitely photogenic! The colours come out differently on Macs/PCs so may have over done it but overall quite happy with the outcome :)

X

5 comments:

Je suis Sophie said...

nice, really nice, and she's a beauty!

x Je suis Sophie

Jazzy E (hivennn) said...

These are so beautiful! x hivennn p.s enter my giveaway?

Camelopardalis said...

the photos are stunning! everything looks so good together, the model, dress, lighting, location and editing :D

Becky-May said...

What beautifu pictures :)

The Flower Girl

thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

Emily Alice said...

really nice! what camera did you use?

being-emily.blogspot.com
follow me back! :)X