23.2.11

Jump shadow

Yesterday I was looking back at old photo albums on Facebook and made me really want summer...NOW. 
Last year my sister, friend & I went for a last minute holiday to Corfu for a week. One of the main highlights was a day trip to Corfu town, it really was beautiful. So here are a selection of my favourite photos taken on my film camera:
  
A few seconds after this photo was taken the cat got quite vicious.

 So happy I caught this jump :)


 I loved the traditional railings & wooden window shutters. Photo on the right is probably my favourite, we found these boxes abandoned on the side. I can imagine using this as an inspiration for a photo-shoot.

I love this little accident ♥ 

Just bought a flash head this week [for £5] No more waiting for the sun to come out - and in north east England, you have to wait for a long time. Also means more photos to come?

X

5 comments:

Camelopardalis said...

really nice photos! it's always hard to treasure the moment the way you want with film. i hope you don't have to wait too long for the sun this year :)

rebecca said...

looking at old photos makes me want summer so much too! wish it would hurry up and get here already...

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

Laura @ The World Looks Red said...

Oh film is just so much better. Once the summer comes I'm gonna start shooting more film again too.

Jazzy E (hivennn) said...

LOVE this post. These are so beautiful. x hivennn

sophie foster said...

you live in north east england?! so do i! :D
i hope we don't have to wait long for the sun either! although it has been nice weather these past couple of days! :) xx

http://sphz.blogspot.com