16.2.11

I ♥ NY('s style)

I've organised myself a little bit now & decided to dedicate my post on NY style. There were a lot of stylish people around, although most the time I wasn't sly/quick enough to snap up a photo.
Thought I'd uncover the headquarters of Urban Outfitters in Philadelphia below too, It was actually amazing & huge! I'd love to work there one day..

Love this 'pull-up sock' look with 3/4 lengths/suit combo ♥ [Lower East-side]
Fur was all around - Though some people looked like they've been swallowed up [5th Ave]
These girls were wearing identical clothing but I think it works! Black on black [Outside Apple store] The mustard snood is  looking cool too! [Lower East-side]
Headquarters of Urban Outfitters in Philadelphia - Took us ages to get there because the driver didn't know where he was going, cuh 
There were multiple buildings for different brands within the company - It used to be a Navy base, so they've kept most of the original structure; Showing their positive outlook on recycling
After the tour, they gave a talk about the goings on of the company & personal stories of how they started out which was pretty inspiring. We were each given a goody bag of mini catalogs & cookies during the talk too :) 
Oh and they are allowed to bring their dogs to work! 
(Above: old layout) Although I liked the pinkness I changed my background so I could make my photos bigger as a few people suggested, like it? :)

X

6 comments:

Camelopardalis said...

i like the simple whiteness! (what a surprise if you look at my own blog :P)

it's really cool that you snapped pictures of new yorkers, i'm always too shy to ask or take a picture when they could see that i'm doing it...and the headquarters of UO look so cool :D

Rachelle said...

Wow the UO headquarters looks so amazing-I'd love to work in a place like that.
I really really want to go to New York...maybe for my 21st :)
Rachelle xxx

Stolen from Grandma said...

loveee these shots <3 i am so jealous you got to go to new york, it looks like you had the most amazing time!!!

Caroline Ergy Erg said...

Such great photos you've captured!
xxx

lillie said...

Love it Dana! The Urban outfitters hq looks so cool! xxx

S and O said...

that urban outfitters looks awesome :)
love nyc!
xoxo
Olivia