22.2.11

Cookies & Bunnies

I feel like I didn't get up to much last week, mostly just catching up on TV series/programmes & being as lazy as possible really. 
Although recently I did get round to changing the buttons of one of my jumpers, taking in other's opinions from another post! 
I think it looks better :)

 I got these cute little detailed gold buttons from Debenhams (sorry about the blurry-ness)


To force ourselves out the flat a few of us went out for a nice meal on Sunday at 'The Slug& Lettuce'. I just had to show my dessert  which was:
COOKIE CUP EXPLOSION:
A cookie biscuit base, filled with chocolate brownie, marshmallow pieces and chocolate honeycomb, served with vanilla ice cream.

Yum. Bonus was that we got 50% off our main meals because one of us couldn't get our first choice of meal, not that we minded, and desserts were 241...us students do like a deal

 
andd I brought tickets to see 'Twin Atlantic' in Glasgow [6th May] with my closest friends - can't wait because we all go to different universities so it's another chance to see them! I understand they aren't everyones cup of tea, but hear them out :)
I love their Scottish accents!
I discovered a cute quirky blog not too long ago called 'See Me Everywhere'. Check it out! Looking at her older posts I found that she has the sweetest bunny ever, so the other night I felt like drawing the photo [above]

X

4 comments:

Femke de Groot said...

your jumper looks so cute!
the buttons are much better,
and your blog is so lovely.
xx

my-fashion-fairytale.blogspot.com

See Me Everywhere said...

Oh so so cute!! I cannot believe you drew Flopsy! That's so stunning and she loves it too :) Thank you x

KANI said...

your collar peeping out of the cardigan is beautiful!

jos xx said...

Hi!
just found your cool blog right now! Love it! Love all your pics!!
PS: Twin Atlantic are great!

...would appreciate if you check out my blog and if you like we could follow each other?

http://mypretty-pinkjournal.blogspot.com/

hope to hear from you soon,
jos xx