20.1.11

Changing time


Last night I finished reading 'Eat, Pray Love'', by Elizabeth Gilbert - I wanted to read it before I watched the new film with Julia Roberts.
 Not going to give much away about the storyline just in case anyone is like me and hates major spoilers, but it was pretty good. I admit it took me a while to get into it at the beginning as you're told all the background info but when you get to the start of the actual story it gets more interesting! Makes me really want to have the same experiences and explore :)

I got the book from a Charity shop for £1.50
Also changed up my title picture (or whatever you call it) and drew it just because I kept looking at it and it feel a bit too much, made the new one simpler...which one do you prefer? And should I get rid of the background to make it clean cut? Be honest, I don't mind!

Also changed my blog name slightly :)
X

2 comments:

kellyyes said...

ive been wanting to read this book. is it as great as everyone says it is or is it overhyped would you say?

Megan said...

I like both looks for your header image...maybe you could switch them out every once and a while, that's what I would do. :)

http://theartofdressingwell.blogspot.com/