28.1.11

Buttons & all things nice


I've always really liked little components, even though a lot of them can be overly tacky!
And I always end up collecting them even though I haven't got anything to use them for, most of the time I just like browsing - which I did here at Grainger market in Newcastle.



Lots of lace - just what I like to see
I think that is a pretty good deal ^
This is one of my jumpers (also in another post), I really don't know whether to change the buttons, they seem a bit chunky & plain, do you think I should change them?
Honesty is the best policy :)


X

2 comments:

Camelopardalis said...

i agree, they are a bit too chunky for this jumper. some gold detailed buttons would look nice <3

Bea said...

just come across your blog, I really like it! I think that although the buttons on the jumper look fine, some gold or silver, slightly smaller ones might look even better!
Bea x
http://www.aestheticsandaudio.blogspot.com/